No Medical and Simplified Critical Illness Insurance
Learn more about us by calling at (416) 291-6064
Nonmed Insurance Inc. provides efficient non-medical life and critical illness insurance in Toronto and GTA. Give us a call!
No Medical Critical Illness Insurance
Critical illness insurance is an Insurance Policy in which the insurer is contracted to make a lump sum cash payment if the policyholder is diagnosed with a critical illness such as heart attack, life threatening cancer, stroke, and more.
The statistics speak for themselves, showing that more and more Canadians at younger ages will be confronted by a critical illness in their lifetime.
Heart disease: One in four Canadians will develop some form of heart disease.
One out of two victims of a heart attack is younger than age 65.
62,000 Canadians suffer a stroke every year
80% of victims survive a stroke
60% of stroke survivors end up with severe to moderate disabilities which is expected to double in the next year.
Can you and your family financially survive such an event?
CALL US NOW
- No Medical Life Insurance
- No Medical Critical Illness Insurance
- No Medical Cancer Insurance
- Child Insurance with Guaranteed Savings
- Life Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Segregated funds
- Deferred annuity
- Comprehensive services
- Friendly service
- Customer satisfaction
- Various types of no medical insurance services
- Personalized insurance plans
- A team of qualified insurance brokers
- Partnership with trusted Canadian insurance companies
- The GTA
Ensuring peace of mind after diagnosis
- We have the right plan for you
- Reasonable rates
- Very easy to apply for
- Reduces debts and other financial concerns while you cope with your illness
- Replaces any reduced or lost income for you and your spouse, who may wish to take time off to care for you
- brings in additional help at home for you and your family
Personalized insurance plans
Contact us for more information about our insurance services!
We specialize in no-medical life insurance, child insurance, disability insurance, and more.